Turnaround Management Association Romania is a not-for-profit, non-governmental and apolitical association dedicated to corporate renewal and turnaround management, with an interest in strengthening the economy through the restoration of the corporate value. Turnaround Management Association Romania is affiliated to TMA Global (https://turnaround.org)
TMA is a Global corporate renewal organization boasting 52 Chapters in virtually every major market in the world. This, combined with the most professionally diverse demographics in the corporate restructuring, renewal, and corporate health space, makes TMA the ‘go to’ organization for developing a global network of opportunity from business outreach to education and global networking.
We are a community of professionals who drive business to individuals who work with companies to increase enterprise value, preserve equity, manage disruption, and drive significantly improved results.
Through TMA Romania and TMA Global, members acquire access to new opportunities that lead to new business and gain the knowledge and expertise they need to succeed.
The following list of core values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization:
1. Driving Business: Be the go-to source for industry networking opportunities.
2. Chapter-Centric: Ensure an active, vibrant, and consistent chapter experience.
3. Focus on Members: Create an inclusive community of engaged and diverse members who span varying professions, geographies, career stages, and deal sizes to achieve their goals.
4. Industry Expertise: Attract, represent, and develop industry experts through certification and professional development.
5. Knowledgeable and Professional: Be the central point for the exchange of timely market intelligence, business insights, and practice knowledge.
6. Inclusion: Maintain and enhance a multi-disciplinary community of professionals and thought leaders. Create a culture of heightened inter-disciplinary cooperation to help companies achieve their goals.